Headquarter and Accomodation
Hotel Villa Breg is located very close of take-off „Vrsacka kula“ (about 7km).
Hotel „Villa Breg“ offers 48 rooms:
4 suites (President, Junior and two Studio apartments)
• 44 rooms with double bed or 2 single beds
* the type of room depends on the client’s requirements (3-bedded, 4-bedded or Family rooms)
* the possibility of the addition of the crib or children beds.
Most rooms have a beautiful view of the city and Banat’s plain, 8 rooms have access to a small, private, sheltered garden with an exquisite view.
Prices Villa Breg:
60 EUR single room with breakfast
90 EUR double room (price is for room, for 2 persons) with breakfast
Click here for accommodation.
The Hotel Villa Breg has Spa Center with:
- an indoor swimming pool with heated water
- an outdoor swimming pool (open in summer)
- whirlpool tubs
- Finnish sauna
- steam bath
- relaxation area
- a gym with state of the art Cybex cardio machines and multifunctional lines
- children playground
- table tennis
- relaxation room
For more info on restaurant click here.
You can book your accommodation at Hotel Vila Breg by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Paragliding accuracy world championship).
This centrally located hotel has 78 rooms and 8 suites with all modern amenities.
Hotel Srbija contact
Prices Hotel Srbija:
4.950,00 rsd, cca 42 EUR single room with breakfast
2.930,00 rsd, cca 25 EUR double room with breakfast per person
Another additional facilities are 24-hour reception desk, Caffe & Restaurant ‘’ PAMBOLI’’, beauty salon “DI”, fitness club “Viva”, parking, bike rental and car-wash service.
Hotel “SRBIJA” is situated in the heart of Vrsac, and offers comfortable accommodation for a relaxing holiday or business trip.
You can book your accomodation at Hotel Srbija by email: email@example.com (subject: Paragliding accuracy world championship).
10TH FAI WORLD PARAGLIDING ACCURACY CHAMPIONSHIP
• Take-off: Kula, at 400 m. (GPS N 45’07.379, E 021’19.529)
• Landing: Airport Vrsac at 100 m. (GPS N 45’07.956, E 021’18.929)
• Take-off: Djakov vrh, at 400 m. (GPS N 45’07.316, E 021’20.833)
• Landing: Magareće brdo, at 150 m. (GPS N 45’06.376, E 021’20.771)
Vrsac hills are famous for their beauty and are very specific in nature due to the fact that they are island mountains which were once a part of the Pannonian Sea.
How to get here
The nearest is Belgrade International airport. Vrsac is situated in southeast part of Banat, 80 km away from Belgrade.
If you are aproaching Vrsac from Belgrade side, it would be the best to look for Pancevacki most in Belgrade, cross it and follow rute Pancevo – Vrsac.
If you are approaching from interior of Serbia by highway, it would be good to take turn off at Smederevo and Kovin. When crossing Danube river and enter Kovin, one should follow road sign towards Bela Crkva and after that towards Vrsac (additional 30 km from Bela Crkva).
If you are comming from north or western Vojvodina, you should follow road for Zrenjanin and then take road from Zrenjanin over Plandiste, towards Vrsac.